Last year I made some goals. Some I met and some I didn’t, but the fact that I made any is magical because some people don’t stick to any.
What I stuck to:
- Get into Grad School. Go Gators!
- Eat Well. I discovered I like avocado! & spinach smoothies!
- Keep Working Out. I’ve gone through some phases, but I did so much better than any other year.
- Take a Social Break. That happened!
- Run Twelve Races. I did more than that!
- Go Outside. This one actually took a lot of work for me!
- Travel. Boston, Huntsville, Melbourne, Austin, New York, Fairhope, Tampa, and Cocoa!
- Blog! At least one a month!
- Take more pictures. Everydayyyyy!
One’s I didn’t hit… or I might not be sure?
- Read 35. Sigh. I did 24. Not even close!
- Take a cake decorating class. My schedule never fit. That’s okay though.
- Don’t stay mad. hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha.
- Smile more… This one I’m 100% unsure of, so I put it in this one.
If you haven’t noticed…most of my 2013 goals were actions…go places, read more, run a lot. This year…I think I need to work on some other things. I believe that people can change. I believe that some changes aren’t always necessary, but are just good for the soul.
For 2014, I’m working on changes.
- Remember the Four Agreements
Be Impeccable With Your Word
Don’t Take Anything Personally
Don’t Make Assumptions
Always Do Your Best
- Let Go. I tend to hold on to stress and irritations. If I need to do yoga everyday, I’ll do it.
- Procrastinate Less. Grad school will definitely need to keep me in check on this one.
While I’ll have goals to read more books and work out, I think I should focus on these three changes.
What are you thinking about changing or focusing on in the next year? One day at a time 🙂